• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Plesk Firewall

Dork

Regular Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9.2009
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.56 Update #1
Tools & Settings > Firewall > Enable Firewall Rules Management >
is not displayed.
What's going wrong?

Tools & Settings > Firewall > Enable Firewall
but not the link: Rules Management

It's hard to tell from your (limited) description what going on. Can you post a screen shot?

Sorry, but there is nothingto post.
It's simply the link Rules Management that is not there.
I de- and reinstalled the Firewall but it had no effect.

@Dork, thank you, but I meant a screenshot of your system. We just don't know what you see. This is also what I meant by my initial "what's displayed instead" question and Kaspar's "can you post a screenshot".

The help article is referring to the old version of the firewall extension. That's all, it's just outdated.

I followed the Plesk docu and runed into trouble.
So I think it's not a good idea to change the version of a software and not to change the related part of the documentation

Back