• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Post templates

IgorG

Plesk addicted!
Plesk Certified Professional
Dear Pleskians,

I really liked @AusWeb idea and I immediately implemented it on our forum :)
Now for your posts, you can use your own templates or those templates that I pre-installed as an administrator.
It seems to me that from the pictures below it will be easy to understand how to use it.

Screenshot at Jun 07 10-10-51.png

Screenshot at Jun 07 10-11-25.png

Screenshot at Jun 07 10-12-26.png

Screenshot at Jun 07 10-13-17.png

If you don’t want to create your own templates yourself, send me examples of templates that I will preinstall as administrator for all users. If there are any other comments and suggestions, write directly in this thread.
Thank you and enjoy!

Back