• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Remove swsoft logo and link ?

E

emsol

Quote from page.... http://www.swsoft.com/en/sitebuilder2/benefits/

Fully Re-brandable - Re-branding SiteBuilder is now easier than ever! Simply modify the parameters in a special administration interface which eliminates the need for server-side coding.

It is my understanding that "Fully re-randable" should include the removal of the SwSoft logo from the footer.

It can not be classed as re-brandable if this logo still remains. Furthermore, I object to providing a free link to their site. Swsoft should include a way of totally removing their branding from the product !

Legally speaking, the description of the product as "Fully re-brandable" is incorrect.

In the UK we have a law called the trade descriptions act wherby a product or service must live up to the description as advertised. I would argue that swsoft is committing an offence here under this act.

As I heard SWsoft is going to fix this situation on coming 2.1.2 patch. They are promised to release it in about a month. Let's wait this patch and see..

Seems to have been fixed now.

Adding text to the Footer settings, removes the SWsoft logo and copyright notice.

Has an update / patch been released ? i dont see any announcements on this website.

How do I upgrade this product ?

Rebrandable ???

<<< Adding text to the Footer settings, removes the SWsoft logo and copyright notice.>>>

Swish, can u elabortae a bit more on how to achieve this please ?

Back