• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Table 'session' is marked as crashed

I

irvan

how to repaired this table? this table on mysql or sql lite?
when i open my sitebuilder server.

Internal Sitebuilder error.
File: /usr/local/sitebuilder/include/Zend/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php; Line: 156
Message: SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 1194 Table 'session' is marked as crashed and should be repaired; Code: HY000

As I understand this is 'sitebuilder3.session' table. Try to log into MySQL and check this table with help of:

mysql> check table sitebuilder3.session;

if it outputs any errors try to repair it with:

mysql> repair table sitebuilder3.session;
+----------------------+--------+----------+----------+
| Table | Op | Msg_type | Msg_text |
| sitebuilder3.session | repair | status | OK |
1 row in set (0.03 sec)

Hope it helps.

Back