• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Temporary Domain *.plesk.page (Staging Domains) Issue Not Working on IOS

hasaanch

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Ubuntu 22.04.4 LTS
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.60
Hi there,
I am having a strange issue which I never occured before in two years.
I sent one of my clients the temp domain link, but they send back me a screeenshot (Attached).

Browser was asking to download the page instead of opening it.
The issue was same in All Browsers in IOS.
It's working fine in Desktop and Android Devices. This issue was not there before and I verified it on older IOS devices too all of them are having the same issue.

I tried creating new temp domain all were having same issue. Few of them opened after reloading two or three times.

I have access to three Plesk accounts (one is mine and two my clients). I verified that the issue is present in all three.

Other domains are working fine, it's only issue with temp domains.

Also It would be great if Plesk Team can add a feature to modify the Main domain for our Temp domains. E.g If we want to use our own temp domains (*.hasaanjamil.com) on single click of course it will require Wild Card A record in DNS we can manage that.

WhatsApp Image 2024-05-14 at 9.26.20 PM.jpegWhatsApp Image 2024-05-14 at 9.45.14 PM.jpeg

That's strange behavior. I haven't found any similar cases in the internal documentation. I recommend contacting Plesk support for further investigation. To sign-in to support please go to https://support.plesk.com

If you bought your license from a reseller, your reseller should provide support for you. If the reseller does not provide support, here is an alternative:
https://support.plesk.com/hc/en-us/articles/12388090147095-How-to-get-support-directly-from-Plesk-

A feature to use customized temporary domains isn't available yet. There is a feature request on UserVoice for this on which you can vote. Most voted features are likely to get implemented.

Back