• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Website folders keep getting deleted, subdomain issues

Nigel2392

New Pleskian
Hey! New to this forum, sorry if I don't follow standarts; help me improve!

Anyways, I have an issue with my website.
I am hosting a Django website on IIS through CGI, this works perfectly fine.
However, whenever I add a subdomain, and then add another django project in there, my files randomly get deleted.

Randomly. As in - I went to bed, and the next day they were gone. If you think this is an issue with my server being compromised; it is not.

Any way to fix this?
I do have 2 handler files with the same handler name; but I do not know if changing this will cause problems.
I have a wildcard certificate for my domain.
Another issue I have is with my subdomains; you see, every subdomain resolves to an IP, even non existent ones. I don't want this - can I turn this off somehow?

Hey! New to this forum, sorry if I don't follow standarts; help me improve!

Anyways, I have an issue with my website.
I am hosting a Django website on IIS through CGI, this works perfectly fine.
However, whenever I add a subdomain, and then add another django project in there, my files randomly get deleted.

Randomly. As in - I went to bed, and the next day they were gone. If you think this is an issue with my server being compromised; it is not.

Any way to fix this?
I do have 2 handler files with the same handler name; but I do not know if changing this will cause problems.
I have a wildcard certificate for my domain.
Another issue I have is with my subdomains; you see, every subdomain resolves to an IP, even non existent ones. I don't want this - can I turn this off somehow?
Probably just a random plesk issue - I couldn't bear it anymore and decided to re-install the os of my server, but so far so good.

Back