• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Website folders keep getting deleted, subdomain issues

Nigel2392

New Pleskian
Hey! New to this forum, sorry if I don't follow standarts; help me improve!

Anyways, I have an issue with my website.
I am hosting a Django website on IIS through CGI, this works perfectly fine.
However, whenever I add a subdomain, and then add another django project in there, my files randomly get deleted.

Randomly. As in - I went to bed, and the next day they were gone. If you think this is an issue with my server being compromised; it is not.

Any way to fix this?
I do have 2 handler files with the same handler name; but I do not know if changing this will cause problems.
I have a wildcard certificate for my domain.
Another issue I have is with my subdomains; you see, every subdomain resolves to an IP, even non existent ones. I don't want this - can I turn this off somehow?

Hey! New to this forum, sorry if I don't follow standarts; help me improve!

Anyways, I have an issue with my website.
I am hosting a Django website on IIS through CGI, this works perfectly fine.
However, whenever I add a subdomain, and then add another django project in there, my files randomly get deleted.

Randomly. As in - I went to bed, and the next day they were gone. If you think this is an issue with my server being compromised; it is not.

Any way to fix this?
I do have 2 handler files with the same handler name; but I do not know if changing this will cause problems.
I have a wildcard certificate for my domain.
Another issue I have is with my subdomains; you see, every subdomain resolves to an IP, even non existent ones. I don't want this - can I turn this off somehow?
Probably just a random plesk issue - I couldn't bear it anymore and decided to re-install the os of my server, but so far so good.

Back