• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

WordPress Tool Issue

Chris Lemmer

New Pleskian
Hi there,

My WordPress tool for Plesk stopped working. I keep on getting the following error:

filemng: Failed to execute command: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp: Permission denied System error 13: Permission Denied

I have set this file's permissions to: chmod +x, however, it doesn't seem to work.

Any ideas? Please also just notify me when you remove my forum posts. I spent almost an hour typing the last one out, and you simply remove it. Now I've lost it and I have to type it again on another place where people can actually help me.

Thanks
Chris

Whats your permissions set for /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp

# ll /opt/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp

Path changed since older Plesk version, command could also be
# ll /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp
and should yield
-rwxr-xr-x 1 root root 1614 <date> /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/wp-toolkit/vendor/wp-cli/wp-cli/bin/wp*
(0755, owner root, group root).

Edit: Re-thinking and wondering why it's /opt/psa in the user's post? Maybe a different OS ...

Noticed that as well - don't think the original poster is actually running Onyx...

Back