• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question WordPress Toolkit Maintenance Mode Background Image

orcalaus

New Pleskian
I'm trying to change the default background image the comes with the WordPress Toolkit Maintenance Mode option..
When I access the sever directory, I navigate to usr > local > psa > var > modules > wp-toolkit > maintenance > assets > images and replace "bg.jpg" with the image of my choice. When I upload the new image (and verify that it is uploaded), the new image is not there no matter if I toggle the stitch off and back on, apply maintenance mode to a new site that never had it activated, and even restarting the server. I'm lost :/

Any advice would be appreciated. Thank you

Make sure that you remove the /wp-content/maintenance/ directory from your Wordpress installation if it already exits.

If the /wp-content/maintenance/ directory already exits on your Wordpress installation the content of it will not be overwritten by the template content of WT.

Back