• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Issue Need Help with Stuck Emails in Mail Queue

Chris1982

New Pleskian
Hi everyone,

I’m reaching out because I’m facing an issue with my email server, and I’m hoping someone here can help. I’m not particularly experienced in this area.

I've noticed that some emails are stuck in the mail queue, some for several days now. While I can see these emails in the queue through Plesk, I can't view their contents. The only options Plesk offers are to delete them either individually or all at once, but there doesn’t seem to be a way to prompt them to deliver immediately.

These are forwarded emails (from [email protected] to [email protected]), and I’m aware that forwarding can sometimes create issues. Even being able to view the contents of the emails in the queue would be a significant help.

Does anyone have any advice on how I could either view these emails or force them to deliver to my inbox?

Thanks in advance for any assistance!

Have a look at the mail log to see if there are any log entries with more information why these messages got stuck in queue. You''l find the mail log in Plesk via Tools & Settings > Log Browser > Mail. Or in /var/logs and are named mail.log or maillog depending on your OS.

Back