• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Resolved Spam and Filtering Not Shown in Plesk Panel

Evesath

New Pleskian
Hi,

I've run into this issue:
1. Installed SpamAssassin from the components menu.
2. SpamAssassin installation went OK
3. SpamAssassin Service is running according to Services Management. There are setting in psa.conf, spam assassin folders are shown on the OS filesystem.
4. SpamAssassin can be managed using command line (plesk bin spamassassin)

but

There are no options for managing SpamAssassin options in plesk Admin Panel - (Tools & Settings -> Spam and filtering - no such shortcut)
And even if the plesk bin spamassassin --info-server returns and --info [email protected] both returns true, there's no way to manage singe user's mailbox SpamAssassin settings (there's no "Spam Filter" tab in the maiblox settings at all).

I've tried:
1. Reinstalling SpamAssassin
2. Running plex repair all -y
3. Restarting Plesk server

Command management seems working ok, but is's not really convenient way, especially if there's couple of mailboxes requirng custom settings.

Reactions: PSG
As a matter of fact yes, I do, since Plesk Advisor was suggesting this (even if it's not purchased).
I understand to try to disable/uninstall PES extension to see if it helps... will do.

OK, so disabling Plesk Email Security was not enough, but after removing the addon completely - all the options are back where they should be.

Thanks Rasp for the tip.

Back