• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved WP Toolkit Unable to download package from wordpress.org

Hi everybody, Automattic (the company who develops WordPress) has informed us that the issue has been resolved.

If you are still encounter the same problem installing WordPress let me know.

I'm seeing the same issue with 6.5.4

Maybe we're asking wp to install too many times because it isn't saved on the server properly? Just food for thought...
After the download, the zip isn't renamed from latest.zip to wordpress-6.5.4.zip. But where is it?

I'm not sure what part of wp-toolkit is enumerating the Wordpress version to rename the .zip file. Best Guess is that could be broken?
There is a file named /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/wp-toolkit/var/packages/wordpress-6.5.zip << This filename is only mildly suspicious.
I wonder if it should be named: /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/wp-toolkit/var/packages/wordpress-6.5.4.zip

When I do it manually wp-toolkit will install properly again.
Download the Latest
curl https://wordpress.org/latest.zip
mv ./latest.zip /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/wp-toolkit/var/packages/wordpress-6.5.4.zip
chown wp-toolkit:wp-toolkit /usr/local/cpanel/3rdparty/wp-toolkit/var/packages/wordpress-6.5.4.zip

Back