• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

How change subscription to domain?

MariuszB

Basic Pleskian
It is possible to change subscription into domain?

I have migrated from Plesk 9.x where many clients have multiple domains. Now every domain is another subscriptions with own resources.

I need that all domains from one client be in one subscription. Resources limit I will set by hand.

Looks at the output of

# /usr/local/psa/bin/domain --help

command. You may find some useful options there.

I understand difference, subscriptions model is great, but is hard to migrate form older Plesk versions.

Now in one subscription I can add more than one domain.

After migration from Plesk 9 all domains are subscriptions and this is NOT what I want to. I need move or copy domain itself or domain data to subscription. Or Can I move domain from one subscription to another?

Игорь, привет. Подскажи решения этой проблемы? Статья в твоем последнем комментарии недоступна для чтения. У нас сейчас проблема-при миграции с Plesk 9.5.4 на Plesk 12, в OBAS число подписок стало равняться числу доменов. По kb KB Odin: How to convert a Plesk Client subscription to a Plesk Domain one проводим конвертацию-миграцию, но вот теперь столкнулись с этой проблемой подписок в OBAS после миграции в Plesk.

С уважением,
Демшанов Дамир
Инженер

АО "РТКомм-Сибирь"
E-mail: [email protected]
Тел. (383) 344-95-00 доб. 6837

Игорь, привет. Подскажи решения этой проблемы? Статья в твоем последнем комментарии недоступна для чтения. У нас сейчас проблема-при миграции с Plesk 9.5.4 на Plesk 12, в OBAS число подписок стало равняться числу доменов. По kb KB Odin: How to convert a Plesk Client subscription to a Plesk Domain one проводим конвертацию-миграцию, но вот теперь столкнулись с этой проблемой подписок в OBAS после миграции в Plesk.

С уважением,
Демшанов Дамир
Инженер

АО "РТКомм-Сибирь"
E-mail: [email protected]
Тел. (383) 344-95-00 доб. 6837
I would suggest you ask free migration assistance here Free migration to Plesk - Plesk

Back