• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Mobile monitor (Android) - Authorization error (code 1001)

BrianMP

New Pleskian
I'm having problems logging in to the mobile monitor app on my android phone. It's a HTC Sensation.

I get the error: [The authorization error] (code 1001) You have entered incorrect username or password.
I am using the same username and password that i normally use in plesk.

We do not own the physical server, we are just renting a virtual server to host our sites.
Can the monitor app only be used by the physical server owner?

Thank you in advance, for any help/information you can provide.

Hello,

Plesk Monitor works both on physical and virtual servers.

Just a clarification: do you use admin credentials to connect using Plesk Monitor?

Hi, sorry for the long reply time, I have had some problems logging in to the forum.

I have tried using a user with admin credentials and i have tried the 'root' user. Nothing works.

It does not work for me, I have tried both Iphone and Android it will not accept my credentials, I have tried admin and root

Back