• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Problem Upgrading Database Plesk 12.5

Manuel_Caramia

Regular Pleskian
Hi, after auto-updates in my log I have this error:

Trying to find psa database... version is 012000018
DATABASE ERROR!!!
Previous product version is 12.5.30, but previous database
version is 012000018. In most of cases it is result of
previous upgrade try failure. Please, restore previous version
from backup, and try again or contact technical support.

How can I solve?
Thanks

Hi @IgorG, I think that after this command:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair
I solved the problem, infact in logs are not errors.
Thank you

Have you tried mentioned KB article? Contact Odin Support if it not help.

Hi Manuel,

After closely investigating your issue, I did notice that your plesk server upgrade broke before it could complete upgrading to 12.5.30.
As such the systems files were all upgraded but then the database was not upgraded.

Of-course, naturally running a bootstrapper (below) should resolve this issue, but unfortunately this didn't ...

Code:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.5.30-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh repair

However, a little trick did the work ..

First, I presumably upgraded your older (12.0.18) plesk version database to it's most current by running:
Code:
/usr/local/psa/bootstrapper/pp12.0.18-bootstrapper/bootstrapper.sh post-install

Then after I did run the auto installer, which having seen the older plesk database, it smoothly run and upgraded your server database

Code:
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/autoinstaller

I hope that helps in future :)

Back