• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Resolved Redirect to Login Page after Domain removal

MartMlr

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
Debian 11.7
Plesk version and microupdate number
Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.54 Update #4
I encountered an unusual behavior with one of our Plesk Servers.

When a domain points to our server but doesn't match any domain/subscription, Plesk displays the "Web Server's Default Page."
If it does find a domain/subscription, it serves either the respective webpage or the "Default Webpage generated for insertDomainNameHere by Plesk."

What I've now observed is that when I delete the subscription, Plesk displays the Login Page instead of reverting to the "Web Server's Default Page." How can I prevent this? We only want to access that page through our VPN.

Thanks for the pointer - was set to: "All domains and subdomains that resolve to the server IP address but are not used for hosting" and I swapped it over to "No custom URLs. Only https://<server-IP-or-hostname>:8443" - Problem solved - thx!

Back