• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

[10.4.4] - awstats.pl runs hours

Powie

Regular Pleskian
I have no domains using awstats, but every day awstats.pl runs several hours to build stats.....

How can I completly disable awstats in plesk

Cron daily script for Awstats is /etc/cron.daily/awstats
Just disable it in cron.

Statistics also calculated by daily maintenance script /etc/cron.daily/50plesk-daily

I do not understand what is wrong with it? How it is affect your Plesk operation?

The question is:

No domains are using awstats, but awstats runs several hours to make what?

This produces a high load on the server and all other daily cron jobs runs 8-10 hours delayed.....

If awstats does not used by any domain, calculating should take not less than several seconds and shouldn't load CPU.

If awstats does not used by any domain, calculating should take not less than several seconds and shouldn't load CPU.

Right.....

But anyhow, awstats -> buildstats runs for domains with enabled awstats in the past. Disabling awstats dont stops awstats....?

buildstats runs for domains with enabled awstats in the past

Do you mean that awstats statistics calculates for domain where awstats is disabled and you still can see this statistics for domain?

Back