• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Question 3rd party API access to wordpress

Damien Morris

New Pleskian
Hello, I seem to be having an issue with one of my sites. Before now it was running fine on CentOS7.

The issue is, there’s a plug in on the Wordpress site that uses rest API to process orders and add products through woocommerce. It’s now coming back with a 401 error consumer key invalid. I’ve reset the plug in and reissued a key but nothing’s changed. Is there anything that Plesk does which might get in the way?

Hi, did you ever solved this issue?

Best
Thomas

Hello, I seem to be having an issue with one of my sites. Before now it was running fine on CentOS7.

The issue is, there’s a plug in on the Wordpress site that uses rest API to process orders and add products through woocommerce. It’s now coming back with a 401 error consumer key invalid. I’ve reset the plug in and reissued a key but nothing’s changed. Is there anything that Plesk does which might get in the way?

Back