• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue 4.3.0 deferred (Command died with signal 15: "/usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/postfix-local")

lucflash

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
CentOS Linux 7.9
Plesk version and microupdate number
Hey guys,

while planning the migration to AlmaLinux 9 we use a Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.62 on CentOS Linux 7.9.2009 (Core)
In the last days we are waiting randomly for mails and found them in the mail queue deferred with the error

4.3.0 deferred (Command died with signal 15: "/usr/lib64/plesk-9.0/postfix-local")
the mail lives in the queue for some hours and finally get to the correct local mailbox
I switched mail server to qmail and back, with no result.

No Info in /var/log/messages or something
Any advice?

Signal 15 is a very common SIGTERM, which is sent to a process to get gracefully terminated. It's hard to say what's going on, but my best guess is a lack of resources, i.e. memory shortage.

Is there anything else in the logs just before and after the 4.3.0 line?

Back