• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

A quick question...

C

criticman

Guest
Since we have the amazing ART to thank for housing tons of Plesk friendly patches, addons, etc....

Do we have something similar in terms of a Plesk How-To Knowledgebase?

I know searching these forums goes a long way to finding an answer, but sometimes I think it would be nice if a website existed with common solutions broken down into categories.

Even if there were two main categories, Email and Security, with several sub-cats that would be amazing.

So, does this exist? if not, does someone have something like this in the works? if not, I'll do it, but would people like ART and Jamey be willing to write up pieces for the site? (if I end up doing it, it'll be a non-profit venture just trying to help out other Plesk users).
 
Back
Top