• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Account changes for support.plesk.com: Disqus comments lost? No option to change (visible) user name

B_P

Regular Pleskian
Hi all,

When did Plesk (yet again?!) change which accounts to use?
- So now we need to use a different account to sign into support.plesk.com (I think there was stuff on zendesk.com before?)?
- Also, is it correct that all previous comments on support articles that have been made through disqus are lost?
- What is annoying: When clicking on "My Profile" > "Edit" on support.plesk.com I cannot change my username ("The name, profile photo, phone, and email are set automatically. You can't change them here."). However, it is not stated here, where this data can be edited. At least from Plesk 360 it does not seem to synchronize (automatically). Also: It might be helpful to have two different names: a public nick name and the actual name of a user to be used for support issues.

Back