• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Additionnal domain on a main domain account

• Thread starter Carrouget Sebastien
  • Start date
C

Carrouget Sebastien

Hi

It is possible to host multiple domain name and website in a main domain.

For exemple I have an hosting account with mydomain.com and in this account I want add an other domain with an other website myotherdomain.com.

If it is possible, please how to ?

I tried domain alias but this is just to park a domain on the main domain.
I tried user account and virtual directory but don't work.

Thanks

you have to add a new domain using the " Add domain feature" in the control panel and setup hosting for it

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

I don't have this button in my plesk panl control when I am on a domain hosting account. I have Domain Aliases and Subdomains but not Add domain features.

Thanks

Add domain feature will be available only if you are logged into the admin control panel or the reseller account. It
won't be available within a particular hosting account.

Back