• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

after upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 plesk panel service doesn't work

S

segersp

Hello,

after upgrade from 9.0.0 to 9.0.1 plesk panel service doesn't work.
Each time I try to launch a site on plesk server or launch the plesk panel admin, the panel service stop & the plesk web site is stopped.
My installation is running on windows 2003 server.

Thanks if you have solution or idea

it is not Warranty for Resolve your problem but , i think this problem is for Run ApplySecurity.exe

i have this error after Update Plesk from 8.2 => 9.01

i think if Restart windows Server this problem back Again , because ApplySecurity.exe run after restart windows , and reset permissions , i Disable this Program in ( Scheduled Tasks ) , but you should allow finish ApplySecurity.exe proccess in Task Manager , it is my require 24 hours

Also my IP Pool Disabled , i start this manually
and check logfile in Event Viewr , Some DLL file may not Work properly , i have conflict by a this program ( IIS Tracer ) , i remove this program

Also i put Full Access Permission for ( psaadm ) at this folder : ( C:\Program Files\SWsoft\Plesk\admin\repository ) and then Restart IIS and Plesk Control Panel and Plesk Run-Time by Plesk Services Monitor ( this icon is near windows clock )

My problem Resolved

you can find Scheduled Tasks in Windows Control Panel
you can find Event viewer in Administrative Tools

Thanks
Masoud Saeidi
Esfahan Host
http://www.esfahanhost.com

Back