• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved AkeebaBackup does not start

CobraArbok

Regular Pleskian
I'm moving 4 Joomla website between the old server with Ubuntu and Plesk 17.0 to a new server with Ubuntu and Plesk 17.5.3 # 37.

I used AkeebaBackup Pro and I managed to restore in XAMPP to test them, without problems.
The old server has now been removed to install the new one.

Now I'm trying to restore on the server, but on each of these I encounter the same problem (see attached screenshot).
It seems that kickstart.php is not executed; the language file is not loaded and the buttons are all inactive.

I tried on three PCs; in Windows 10 and in Linux; with three different Internet connections; with Chrome, Firefox, Opera; both in normal and private sessions.
On all I have verified that Javascript is enabled.

In the Chrome console I see these errors.
Code:
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()   jquery.min.js
Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 403 ()   json2.min.js
Uncaught ReferenceError: jQuery is not defined at jquery-ui.min.js:5   jquery-ui.min.js:5
Uncaught ReferenceError: $ is not defined at ks.php:688                     ks.php:688

In my opinion there is something in the server that blocks the php script, but what?

Thanks.

Attachments

• Istantanea_2018-01-19_19-28-19b.png
    Istantanea_2018-01-19_19-28-19b.png
    134.1 KB · Views: 6
I suggest to check the source code of the page that does not load jquery.min.js. Look for the jquery.min.js reference in the <head>...</head> section of the page. Where does the URL point to? Can that URL be opened when you enter it (paste it) into the browser address line manually and separately?

When you the above, what do the proxy_error_log and error_log log files of the subscription where this is happening show in errors?

Can that URL be opened when you enter it (paste it) into the browser address line manually and separately?
For example:
http://<your-domain>/jquery.min.js

This probably won't work. Make sure that jquery.min.js is in the document root directory of your web space. Normally, the document root directory is /httpdocs for the first domain and /<domain name> for additional domains. The same is true for json2.min.js. If files are missing, a website won't work. Make sure you have uploaded all for your files to the right location.

And what is listed in proxy_error_log and error_log of that domain when you open jquery.min.js?

Back