• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Alarm Level Changed

CA3LE

New Pleskian
Been running Plesk for about two weeks, the past day or so I'm getting emails like this...

--- Server health parameter "Services > MySQL CPU usage" changed its status from "yellow" to "red".

My server and services are running great, load on the server is more comfortable than ever. Nothing alarming going on.

Maybe we have different ideas of what "red" should be or maybe it's not taking into account the amount of resources the server has on tap. It's nowhere near a critical state... server load will be at like 0.3 to 0.6 when it's saying this. On a 20 thread machine. Sure, there's a lot of mysql going on but nothing that I would be concerned about.

How can I adjust the thresholds for the 'Server health parameter'? Unless I'm missing it, I can't find anything in plesk. It's emailing me like crazy when there isn't an issue.

Screen Shot 2016-05-15 at 10.35.02 AM.png
I don't have it listed. Maybe it's because I have the cheapest version... I'll look into those config files, thank you! :)

Back