• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Apache not loading vhosts.conf

Sommerzeit

New Pleskian
Hi there!

some days ago I updated Plesk to 12.5 on Debian 7.
I updated the server to Debian 8 today (I saw the distri-update part in the changelog) for some ffmpeg features I need for a project.

Now, after some errors and bugfixes, Apache does not seem to load the vhosts.conf. Every domain on the server is just showing the /var/www-dir.

Code:
 # apachectl -t -D DUMP_VHOSTS
VirtualHost configuration:
*:7080                 domain.tld (/etc/apache2/sites-enabled/000-default.conf:1)

It seems apache is just loading /etc/apache2/apache2.conf which just has
Code:
# Include generic snippets of statements
IncludeOptional conf-enabled/*.conf

# Include the virtual host configurations:
IncludeOptional sites-enabled/*.conf

Does someone here have an idea what went wrong? I already ran
/usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/httpdmng --reconfigure-all
without any errors. All the vhosts.conf seem to be finde.

I also restarted the server/apache/nginx several times.

Have you tried

# plesk repair web

?

Yes. With no success. After that I tried # plesk repair all (at least I think that was the command I used). Still no success. :/

I followed every step of this instruction during the distri-update. But unfortunately I cannot run it again. (see below)

My "solution": I restored the whole server and started with a fresh Debian 8.2 minimal installation. Then I installed Plesk 12.5 and restored a backup. Works like a charm now :)

Thanks nonetheless for looking into my problem. :) Kudos for the work you're doing and especially the support you're giving here in the forum.

Back