• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Backup.exe Error

ixirhost

New Pleskian
Hi Dear;

Plesk 8.6 for windows I'm using panels. "Plesk Backup" tool to connect with remote desktop, I want to take the backup. But what if I choose 1 domain or all domains "saving" is not just text and can not substitute in any way.

When I look in event viewer backup.exe has created an error as follows.

1) Unable to back up package 'CommunityServer'.

2)
Event Type: Warning
Event Source: backup.exe
Event Category: None
Event ID: 0
Date: 24.03.2010
Time: 11:22:51
User: N/A
Computer: THIS
Description:
System.ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range. Must be non-negative and less than the size of the collection.
Parameter name: index
at System.Collections.ArrayList.get_Item(Int32 index)
at packages.XmlStateManager.checkIntegrity()
at packages.XmlStateManager..ctor(String fileName, IVariableTransformation transf, Boolean bCheckIntegrity)
at packages.XmlStateManager..ctor(String packageName, IVariableTransformation transf)
at packages.PackageManager.getStateManager(String packageName, Boolean transformDomainName)
at packages.PackageManager.backupPackage(IArchiver arch, XmlElement packRoot, String packageName, StringCollection tempFiles)
at packages.PackageManager.backupPackages(IArchiver arch)

For more information, see Help and Support Center at http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/events.asp.

I have to spare can not solve it, you would like help from

Thanks;

Back