• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Issue Bind9 issue - All Queries to ns2.xxx.com for xxx.in/DNSKEY timed out or failed

kartik

New Pleskian
Server operating system version
RHEL 8
Plesk version and microupdate number
I have parked two domain on RHEL8 system and bind9 service is running in chroot environment. I have enabled DNSSEC for both Domain1 & Domain2. When I am analyzing DNSSEC problems for xxx.in domain from DNSSEC Debugger site. I am getting "All Queries to ns2.xxx.com for xxx.in/DNSKEY timed out or failed" and "All Queries to ns1.xxx.com for xxx.in/DNSKEY timed out or failed" error (Screenshot attached) but no error is showing while analyzing abc.com domain (screenshot attached). I also observed some random query is coming to server (Screenshot attached) but no idea how to mitigate this issue. Someone please help me to mitigate the issue.

Details:
Domain1=xxx.in
Domain2=abc.com
Nameserver1=ns1.xxxxx.com (Authoritative Name Server for xxx.in & abc.com)
Nameserver2=ns2.xxxxx.com (Authoritative Name Server for xxx.in & abc.com)

Capture.JPG

doman1.jpgdomain2.jpg

Back