• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Forwarded to devs Bug Can't access the Extensions first page on Plesk 18.0.62

WSNHosting

Basic Pleskian
Username:

TITLE

Bug Can't access the Extensions first page on Plesk 18.0.62

PRODUCT, VERSION, OPERATING SYSTEM, ARCHITECTURE

18.0.62, Alma 8 64bit

PROBLEM DESCRIPTION

I encountered a problem using it. In extensions with the latest version of browsers, 126 all use the core of Chrome, whether Edge, Brave, Chrome.

It cannot be displayed directly in the first tab of the extension. It shows a blank page with errors in the console log.

This Error

Uncaught Error: Minified React error #185; visit Minified React error #185 – React for the full message or use the non-minified dev environment for full errors and additional helpful warnings.

see in website detail :

Maximum update depth exceeded. This can happen when a component repeatedly calls setState inside componentWillUpdate or componentDidUpdate. React limits the number of nested updates to prevent infinite loops.

1719975241638-png.26535

STEPS TO REPRODUCE

I've tested it with the latest version of firefox and it doesn't display any problems. This is not related to the network or AV which will be a problem in obstructing the display or sending of various data.

1719982563919-png.26543

And I have used the same browser version, opened in version 18.0.31, which can be used normally without any problems.

ACTUAL RESULT

I think there's a problem. Some programs are not compatible with the core of Chrome or others.

EXPECTED RESULT

Issue an update to urgently fix this problem.

ANY ADDITIONAL INFORMATION

(DID NOT ANSWER QUESTION)

YOUR EXPECTATIONS FROM PLESK SERVICE TEAM

Answer the question

If see correctly on your screenshots is the extension catalog works with FireFox, but not with Edge or Chrome. Is that correct?

Back