• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

can no add or modify domain

jrecho

New Pleskian
I am getting this error when trying to delete a domain I have 8.6.5 for windows
Unable to remove domains: Problems occured while removing domains: DB query failed: Unknown column 'app_release' in 'field list'


also getting every time I log on to the server an error about statisc utility and as soon as I close the error pop up I get it again and again ....
 
Back
Top