• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Resolved Can't send e-mails: my_popen(): execve(/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/sendmail/sendmail.postfix) failed: No such

michaelni

New Pleskian
Hi all,

I unfortunately can no longer send emails via the PHP in-built mail function after the last update I did about a day ago.

Since the last update, the server no longer sends emails via the php mail function.

In the mail.err-log, frequent messages "my_popen(): execve(/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/sendmail/sendmail.postfix) failed: No such file or directory" appear.

The fail /usr/lib/plesk-9.0/sendmail/sendmail.postfix does not exist.

I tried extracting the file as advised here:
Issue - Mail form does not work: execve(/usr/lib/plesk-9.0/sendmail/sendmail.postfix) failed: No such file

From this source:
Index of /PSA_17.8.11/dist-deb-Debian-8.0-x86_64/opt/maildrivers

Unfortunately, in the plesk-mail-pc-driver_17.8.11-debian9.0.build1708180927.11_amd64 package, the folder ./usr/lib/plesk-9.0/sendmail is just empty and the required file does not exist there.

Does anyone have any advice on how I could get ahold of the required file? Is there any plesk repair routine that could replace the file?

I run Debian 8 and the newest Plesk release.

Best,
Michael

Back