• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Inviting everyone to the UX test of a new security feature in the WP Toolkit
    For WordPress site owners, threats posed by hackers are ever-present. Because of this, we are developing a new security feature for the WP Toolkit. If the topic of WordPress website security is relevant to you, we would be grateful if you could share your experience and help us test the usability of this feature. We invite you to join us for a 1-hour online session via Google Meet. Select a convenient meeting time with our friendly UX staff here.

Issue Change location of websites to another HDD

REBOMEDIA

New Pleskian
Hey all,

Im working with Plesk on my own server. I want to change the default location of a new site to another disk. I'm running Ununtu + Plesk from a SSD and want to store my sites on a HDD set in RAID (so not on SSD).

How can I change te standard setting so a new site will be stored on the HDD of my server.

Already tried panel.ini, but the site is stil installed on the SSD.

Can anybody please help me with this (noob)?

Regards,
Ruud.

When i try to give this command it says transvhosts.pl: command not found. The file itself is in de directory

Make sure that you have this file in path /usr/local/psa/bin/transvhosts.pl

This file is a part of plesk core package:

# rpm -qf /usr/local/psa/bin/transvhosts.pl
plesk-core-17.8.11-cos7.build1708180301.19.x86_64

So, if you have Plesk installed on your server, this file must be there.

Back