• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Cookie opt-in

That's probably a proprietary piece of software. There are logs of Cookie message plugins available for all the commonly used systems like Joomla, Wordpress etc. for free. Simply search the Internet for them.

Proprietary software is software that is owned by someone and was specificially developed for that one rights holder, in this case, the software is part of Plesk, hence the Plesk company is the rights owner to that software. There is no script that you can take, modify or re-use, it is simply something that was built into the Plesk panel software. So from the user's perspective there is no such thing like "the script of the Cookie opt-in".

Your answer sound like you ar a menber of the plesk developer team - that would make me more and more impressed

While there are individual parts of many commercial operating systems and platforms that are covered by open source licenses (many Linux distributions), Obsidian is indeed a proprietary product.

Mr. Plesk isn't in the business of freebies ;)

It is indeed a very credible answer and the "Plesk Guru" badge tells you that it's not Peter's first week of working with the Plesk ecosystem.
It wasn't my intention to steal the code but it was my intention to change the text and the color of the background ...
That's all.

Back