• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Question coron job plesk

Inma

Regular Pleskian
the command from ssh as root works without problems, it sends me by email the queued emails...

If I do the task from plesk as admin... It does not recognize the postqueue command

Any suggestions? I have tried as root with my user etc etc and Nothing all give me this "error".

In delate command I have tried /bin/bash /bin/sh nothing works.

Thanks

1718379190656.png

1718378991350.png

The email is sent but the email is empty because it does not show the number of emails in the queue.

And although it says below that the task is ok it says
bin/sh: 1: postqueue: not found mail: Null message body; hope that's ok

If you execute the script from within a chrooted shell, it might not be able to find postqueue as that is located outside the chrooted shell. Instead, try to
a) run the script as a system user account such as "root" or a system user with less privileges but enough privileges to run postqueue.
b) Prefix the full path to your postqueue program to your command, e.g. "/usr/sbin/postqueue" instead of just "postqueue".

Back