• The new Python extension is now available. It allows customers to deploy and manage WSGI-based Python applications on their websites directly from Plesk.
  • Debian 11 has reached its end-of-life (vendor EOL date - August 31, 2026). Plesk Obsidian 18.0.81 is the last release to support it.
    If you are running Plesk Obsidian on Debian 11, we recommend you upgrade those servers to Debian 12 using our dist-upgrade tool.
  • We plan to deprecate and remove the support for XML RPC protocol versions earlier than 1.6.9.1 in Plesk Obsidian 18.0.82. We strongly recommend that you update all existing integrations using earlier versions of the XML RPC protocol to comply with the version 1.6.9.1 specification.

creating email aliases on the fly with php utilizing php

D

dm0nkey

Guest
I'm using Plesk 7.5.3 on my dedicated server and I wanted to be able to create email aliases on the fly using my own PHP scripts as opposed to the control panel. I've googled around and found that cPanel has a hook into their system to create mail accounts on the fly as noted below:

/frontend/$cpskin/mail/doaddpop.html?email=$euser&domain=$edomain&password=$epass&quota=$equota


http://www.zubrag.com/scripts/cpanel-create-email-account.php
(url for sample script)



is there something similar in Plesk?
 
Back
Top