• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question DB query failed: SQLSTATE[HY000] [2002] No such file or directory

Toje

New Pleskian
Good Morning all,

My cloud server has crashed since yesterday evening and cannot be restarted even after restarting it several times in order to get to the Plesk interface.

When I want to connect to my Plesk, what can be seen in the screenshot appears. When I press "Open Repair Kit" the server asks for data. These data are stored in my customer center, but the server does not accept these data and reports that they are incorrect. What can I do ?

I tried a connection via SSH, it doesn't work either because the data is not accepted (login data). My only option would be via the KVM. But what do I have to enter there?

PS: Sry for my bad english*

Attachments

• Bild_2021-02-02_085315.png
    Bild_2021-02-02_085315.png
    245.9 KB · Views: 7
The reason for this issue - not running MySQL service.
This can happen due to various reasons, but the most common one is running out of free disk space. I advise you to check it first.

The reason for this issue - not running MySQL service.
This can happen due to various reasons, but the most common one is running out of free disk space. I advise you to check it first.
Thank you for the Answer. Alright i typed df -h on the Screenshot u see the Result. What can i do now ?
sry for the bad Screen, but i see this exactly so in the Browser.

Attachments

• Bild_2021-02-02_091457.png
    Bild_2021-02-02_091457.png
    182.5 KB · Views: 10
What can i do now ?
You need to free the partition / from all unnecessary files/directories in order to have free disk space. After that, you will be able to start MySQL service.

You need to free the partition / from all unnecessary files/directories in order to have free disk space. After that, you will be able to start MySQL service.
Thank you very much for ur Answers

@ all User with Knowledge:

Ok, but that's beyond my knowledge. If you can create free memory so that Plesk shows a normal interface again, I'll be happy to pay. Of course, my website has to be preserved

Back