• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

DKIM signature

Kostis

New Pleskian
Hi, I am trying to get dkim signature added to the emails I send but I haven't managed it so far.

I have already added the following TXT records:

1) default._domainkey.googled.gr. v=DKIM1; p=MHwwDQYJKoZIhvcNAQEBBQADawAwaAJhAMpoFrzZclJFs54FItNU/S85cDbps83vnSguMXFPXZJ8KGw4S5WqWAIdQy7Bp4aM6x67qSDDF6cwXFHqSpnURAmlkKuueTA2iT5ypliIz7KLIbYrVmdMlY6Ro8Sc5AnrDQIDAQAB; t=s

and

2) _domainkey.googled.gr. o=-

But it doesn't sign my emails. I know there is no automation in plesk for this feature, but I think that it can work by adding the records manually as I did.

The question is why it does not work?

Thanks in advance.

Hi Kostis,

I suggest you to look on DKIM support in your email server.

Yes, Plesk does not automate DKIM. This means Plesk does not create TXT DNS records AND does not sign outgoing emails. In order to sign outgoing emails you have to configure DKIM in you mail server.

Hi Alexey, thanks for your reply...Could you please point me to a more specific direction about it?
Should I change the c# code for signing it manually using an rsa 1024 bit key? For example, should I use the dkim .net module from here ?

Thanks.

Back