• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Domainkeys with dk-milter

SuperBadConchord

New Pleskian
I need help setting up Domainkeys for my server with postfix, I know its pretty obsolete but need to do it. I also know of the option to turn it on through the web interface, but as I have had to set up DKIM with opendkim this doesn't apply it anymore. I have set it up using dk-milter and have the settings in /etc/sysconfig/dk-milter as below (from http://stevejenkins.com/blog/2011/0...el-5-centos-5-using-opendkim-and-dk-milter/):

USER="opendkim"
PORT="inet:[email protected]"
SIGNING_DOMAIN="domain.eu"
SELECTOR_NAME="default"
KEYFILE="/etc/opendkim/keys/${SIGNING_DOMAIN}/${SELECTOR_NAME}"
SIGNER=yes
VERIFIER=no
CANON=simple
REJECTION="bad=r,dns=t,int=t,no=a,miss=r"
EXTRA_ARGS="-h -l -D -i /etc/opendkim/TrustedHosts"
SYSCONFIG="/etc/sysconfig/dk-milter"
MILTER_GROUP="opendkim"

Once I restart everything I get fail (bad signature) from the tests I do, even though the key is the correct one for this domain. I have also set t=y; o=~ as one of the domainkeys in the dns. I have no idea why this is failing so if anybody has any ideas please share.

Nathan

Back