• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Dot net nuke installation fail

cro_start

New Pleskian
Hi,

Im new in Parallels.

I try install dot net nuke trought parallels business automation 11 as described in the instructions on page: https://support.webhost.co.nz/index...=knowledgebase&_a=viewarticle&kbarticleid=927,
but when I go to: Setting up Acess Permissions and change permissions for IUSR and IWPD user and check Replace permission entires on all... then click ok, this changes passed. But when i reopen permission for this folder Replace permission entires on all ... is uncheck, only IUSR and IWPD permissions stay same.

I have the same problem in virtual directory with unchecking Defined by parent directory on two last items in Asp Settings.

Dot net nuke get error: HTTP 404. The resource you are looking for (or one of its dependencies) could have been removed, had its name changed, or is temporarily unavailable. Please review the following URL and make sure that it is spelled correctly.

Please help, any any suggestions would be goood.

Sorry for my poor english.

Back