• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the current Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

Dr Web Notification Issue after Plesk 9.0.1 Upgrade

N

nautyshell

Since upgrading our control panel from Plesk 9.0.0 to Plesk 9.0.1 we have started seeing tons of Dr Web notifications in our mail queue:

"A MESSAGE HAS NOT BEEN CHECKED DUE TO LICENSE LIMITATIONS"

Our Dr Web configuration file /etc/drweb/drweb_qmail.conf has always been set to send no notifications. After the upgrade I checked the file to make sure it wasn't overwritten and it still has:

[LicenseLimitNotifications]
AdminNotify = no

Although the configuration file setting is set to no notifications we still receive them. The only way to stop them is to completely disable Dr Web in the Mail Server Settings section. Simply stopping the service does not work.

Anyone else having this problem or have any helpful suggestions?

I have had the same thing. I finally made anything coming from that address to be marked as spam and made it so it deletes spam automatically. This is raising my server load, but, not filling my hard drive with 1 million small messages. So pretty much since if I got to Postfix people can't send attachments over 3MB... If I go with QMail my server load goes up and I can't do anything but automatically delete spam on that account. This upgrade has been great.

Ok. It seems that they have changed the location of the config file that it is using. I edited the file
/etc/drweb/drweb_handler.conf
and changed
[LicenseLimitNotifications]
AdminNotify = no
This seems to have fixed the problem. Let me know if it works for you also.

Back