• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question Email Autodiscover to special Domain when Emailsecurity-Extension is installed

cs50935

New Pleskian
Hi,
i have a Plesk-Installation on ubunto 20.0.4 with several Domains and Plesk Email Security (in the free version) active.

The Mailserver is protected with the Let's Encrypt - Certificate of the one Domain which is in the PTR-Record, so that i get no trouble on that point.

Now i want to use this domain also for all other Domains as Address for the mailserver, so that the users don't get any messages about "wrong certificate" because of different domains.

Normally i understand, that if i state the one Domain in the admin panel under Tools->Mailserver Settings" in "Autodiscover Settings", this domain will be used for Autodiscover.

Because of the use of Plesk Email Security this Setting is not active eny more. I didn't find a similar Setting in the Email-Security - Extension or anywhere else.

Is there a way to get this working?

Back