• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Resolved Enableing pc-remote and spamassassin.service after dist-upgrade

jonB.

New Pleskian
Hello,
I made a dist-upgrade from debian 9 to debian 10. And after it was done, with some little fixes I needed to install again postfix and spamassassin. But postfix could not connect to spamd. So i figure out that the spamassassin service was disabled, so I enabled it manually and after that it could connect. But I had also a problem with the milter service and I saw that the pc-remote service was also disabled and when I start them the mail service was working normal again.

But know I ask my self, is it safety to enable both services, so they start automatically, or where they by reason disabled?

Edit: I checked a old backup and there the services where enabled.. So this question is resolved.

Last edited:
Back