• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

ERROR: PleskMainDBException - After restore of MySQL DB

W

Wesley Sgroi

I just backed up and re-imaged my server after I could no longer access my server through Plesk Control Panel. Once complete, I was able to access Plesk 9 correctly.

However, I restored All databases in mySQL that I had backed up using the 'mysqldump --all-databases' command. It appears as though I overwrote the default Plesk DB in MySQL.

Is there a location that I can obtain the default MySQL Plesk DB so that I can restore it and fix this issue? This is the error I know receive when I try to access the Admin page of plesk.

ERROR: PleskMainDBException
MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'c1.type' in 'field list'

Additionally, an exception has occurred while trying to report this error: PleskMainDBException
MySQL query failed: Unknown column 'c1.type' in 'field list'

0: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:168
db_query(string 'select c1.id, c1.type
from (((clients c1
inner join clients c2 on c1.parent_id=c2.id)
inner join ip_pool p1 on c1.pool_id = p1.id)
inner join ip_pool p2 on c2.pool_id = p2.id)
inner join IP_Addresses ip on ip.id = p1.ip_address_id
where p2.type="exclusive" and ip.ip_address = "217.160.248.124" and p2.ip_address_id = p1.ip_address_id')
1: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/common_func.php3:215
db_query_ex(string 'select c1.id, c1.type
from (((clients c1
inner join clients c2 on c1.parent_id=c2.id)
inner join ip_pool p1 on c1.pool_id = p1.id)
inner join ip_pool p2 on c2.pool_id = p2.id)
inner join IP_Addresses ip on ip.id = p1.ip_address_id
where p2.type="exclusive" and ip.ip_address = "?(ip)" and p2.ip_address_id = p1.ip_address_id', array)
2: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:911
getCustomPageTitle(object of type UserNone)
3: /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/elements.php3:884
getPleskTitle()
4: /usr/local/psa/admin/htdocs/login.php3:23

restore of mysql DB

I am stuck with the same issue as well. Does anyone have the table structure for the missing BackendCache table?

Thanks.

Back