• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion
  • Please beaware of a breaking change in the REST API on the next Plesk release (18.0.62).
    Starting from Plesk Obsidian 18.0.62, requests to REST API containing the Content-Type header with a media-type directive other than “application/json” will result in the HTTP “415 Unsupported Media Type” client error response code. Read more here

File Manager Q

BrianG001

New Pleskian
Hey guys..

Sorry Im new.. Have just bought some hosting space and it uses Parallels Panel on a Windows server.. as I look around for the first time, if I try to look at the "Files Manager" section I just get this?

Files Manager Screen Shot

I havent touched any setings yet.. all other tabs say everything is active and ok... Has my hosting been hacked on my first day?

Any advice... ty

Go to Computer Management > Local Users and Groups > Users and find user (mysandbo). Right-click, Properties > General unchecked Account is disabled check-box and click OK.

"Computer Management" is not part of Plesk but Windows utility. Are you familiar with Windows administration?

Aah.. ok ty... No dude, I bought web hosting on a windows server.. they gave me a link saying use this??... So my mindset is Parallels Panel is what cPanel is to a Linux Server..

So no, right now Im thinking.. you said.. If you want to fix the problem with your cPanel program you have to use the other C.Panel program to fix it.. ???... : )

I love to know new things/anything about IT... but I understand I may just be a to bigger project to help : )... Cool if you step out dude!... Thank for all the help!

- Yes Ive pasted all the same info onto my host provider and almost a week now Ive hard nothing back?... ty

All fixed!.. Thanks for the help Igor.. The boys over at WebDeveloper.com sorted my sorry *** out!

Id deleted the ns1 & ns2... Dickhead lol ty mate!

Back