• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Forwarding to catch_all email address does not work

Andrei

New Pleskian
Hi,

Running CloudLinux Server 6.10 (extended support) with Plesk Obsidian Version 18.0.3. I have a domain.com with multiple email address. Address [email protected] is set to catch all emails sent to non existent users to the domain.com. The issue is that if I send and email to [email protected] (this mailbox does not exist) then in the logs I see "(delivered via plesk_virtual service" but does not forward the email to [email protected] - this account has maibox set up and I cannot see it in the server /var/qmail/mailnames/domain.com...

I have executed the bellow - nothing helps:
- /usr/local/psa/admin/sbin/mchk --with-spam
- disabled/enabled mail services for the domain
- disabled/activated the domain
- disabled forward for non existent address

If I set "What to do with mail for non-existent users" to Reject then the email sent to nonexistent user got rejected. If I set it to "forward" or "Bounce with message" nothing happens.

Plesk does not offer support because they do not support anymore CloudLinux 6.xx.

This was running last tine fine on July 16 - at least this is the date whan the last email got on catch all.

CloudLinux was updated but only with some alt* packages, Mariadb, lve-stat/manager - this does not impact anything related to email/plesk.

Plesk was not updated since Dec 10, 2020 - they do not offer support for nonsupported OS but we pay the license :|

Any idea what should try?

Forgot to mention, the issue is on the entire server - tested with other domains and got the same result.

Did not tested with that but I have seen it during my searching.

Back