• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Freshmen to plesk world

Kamale

New Pleskian
Hey guys, first off lemme apologize if what I'm asking has been answered before. I'm a very new citizen to this plesk and dedicated hosting world. Recently me and a friend of mine was requested to make an email hosting for our company. After getting ourselves a basic dedicated server and installing Microsoft Windows 2012 FULL STD 64 bit we decided to get Plesk 11.0.9 Windows. I know some of you will say WHY WINDOWS, i know it isn't as good as Linux and trust me I wish we could run linux as its much more lighter weight, first off why we decided on windows was its ease of use and there are some programs we gonna run which only is supported on windows.

So here are the issues we're having, everythings so confusing right now.
We managed to create a plan that fits what our boss has told us to.

After trying to add subscription to the customer in the customer section it takes forever and nothing happens and the Mysql CPU Usage and Panel CPU Usage load has been going INSANE like 80%. Any idea why this is so?

And could someone point me to a good comprehensive guide for windows plesk? Thanks its hard to find guides for windows plesk

do you get any error while adding subscription on plesk? Have you checked task manager for the process which is causing high load on server?

Back