• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue Google Drive Backup

modit

New Pleskian
I have recently purchased Google Drive Backup feature , when i am trying to configure to my gmail account, after clicking Confirm Sending Data i am getting following error .

Unable to connect to Google Drive: { "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "global", "reason": "notFound", "message": "File not found: .", "locationType": "parameter", "location": "fileId" } ], "code": 404, "message": "File not found: ." } }

Unable to connect to Google Drive: { "error": { "errors": [ { "domain": "global", "reason": "notFound", "message": "File not found: .", "locationType": "parameter", "location": "fileId" } ], "code": 404, "message": "File not found: ." } } Kodi nox

Last edited:
Hi Pleskians!

I have encountered the same error and the solution was that I had to create a folder in Google Drive with the same name of the Path in Google Drive Extension settings in Plesk.

Back