• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Issue hosting plan exporter

D4NY

Regular Pleskian
I'm trying to migrate subscriptions from a Plesk Onyx to a new Plesk Obsidian dedicated server. I found the new Hosting Plan Exporter extension that should help me to avoid manually recreate all hosting plans... just exporting from old server end importing to the new one.
The .json file is read and all plans appears in the import list, but when start importing i got this error:

Failed to import the service plan.: Failed to create hosting plan.: Permissions: manage_performance_bandwidth,manage_performance_connections,manage_hosting_type,rename_domains should not be specified

Someone can help me? Thank you.

Developers confirmed a bug EXTPLESK-2022 in Hosting Plan Exporter extension.
The issue should be fixed in next extension updates.

The custom patch can be applied until the bug is fixed:
  1. backup the original file

cp /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/hp-exporter/library/Plesk/Server/PermissionsInfo.php{,.bak}

2. put the attached file PermissionsInfo.php to /usr/local/psa/admin/plib/modules/hp-exporter/library/Plesk/Server/
The patch should be applied to the target server (the one that the plan is imported to).

Attachments

• PermissionsInfo.php.zip
    2.1 KB · Views: 11
Done as explained. First thing i've seen is the big difference between the original PermissionsInfo.php (1700 bytes) and the attached file (only 149 bytes). This is very strange to me, can you please check the content?

Anyway trying to test if it works now i get this error during the importing of the .json file: "Unexpected API response. Please try to reload the page."

Hey, the patch doesent work, i tried i right now with CentOS 7.9 and Plesk Obsidian 18.0.31.2.

Looking forward to a fix in the next update.

Back