• If you are still using CentOS 7.9, it's time to convert to Alma 8 with the free centos2alma tool by Plesk or Plesk Migrator. Please let us know your experiences or concerns in this thread:
    CentOS2Alma discussion

Question How to find proxy port to run Next.js application on

Anthonykung

New Pleskian
Hi,

I'm trying to run a Next.js application on Plesk, have been at this for weeks and I have managed to get the application to run without errors (have to change the Node version, pointing to the right startup app and all that) but now I'm getting Nginx error saying
Code:
Incomplete response received from application
and I have no idea how to fix this, the problem is likely due to the port that the application is running on, I tried to change the port but everything says the port is in use...

I don't suppose I can just edit the Nginx configuration since there's a giant warning telling me not to.

So is there any way that I can find a port to open the application to or is there another way to run Next.js application on Plesk that I am unaware of?

I find a lot of guides on changing ports that you can access from like http://website.something:3000 but I'm looking for the port that the application should run on.

Back