• Please be aware: Kaspersky Anti-Virus has been deprecated
    With the upgrade to Plesk Obsidian 18.0.64, "Kaspersky Anti-Virus for Servers" will be automatically removed from the servers it is installed on. We recommend that you migrate to Sophos Anti-Virus for Servers.
  • The Horde webmail has been deprecated. Its complete removal is scheduled for April 2025. For details and recommended actions, see the Feature and Deprecation Plan.

Question How to renew Symantec SSL?

MrSpiele

New Pleskian
Sup,
since Google, Mozilla and co. are going to distrust Symantec SSL Certificates, I wanted to know how I can renew them, so they have Digicert as their Root CA? I'm speaking of the encryption everywhere version.

Sup,
since Google, Mozilla and co. are going to distrust Symantec SSL Certificates, I wanted to know how I can renew them, so they have Digicert as their Root CA? I'm speaking of the encryption everywhere version.

Maybe this helps you:
Replace Your Symantec SSL/TLS Certificates

You'll have to re-issue your certificates, it's free of charge. We did this in the past couple of months for all our certs and it worked without any hassle.

Having same issue with the m70 distrust! I'm getting distrust warnings in chrome and I tried both Let's Encrypt and DigiCert in Plesk. Made sure to replace CDN certificates too and stop/start Apache. So weird! Any idea on how I can solve this?

Back